Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Step Out Together Again After Rekindling Romance
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Wow! Melissa McCarthy Looks Stunning at the Spy Premiere: See the Pic
- WATCH: Love and Hip Hop Stars Yandy and Mendeecees Get Married
- Emilio Estevez Enthusiastically Live-Tweets Anaheim Ducks Game
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 03, 1977
- Vol. 8
- No. 14
Picks and Pans Main: Etc.
Let's Get Small
This is the year that 31-year-old Steve Martin is becoming someone other than a male Lily Tomlin or a white Richard Pryor. He's hosted both Saturday Night and the Tonight show and embarked on a national tour. Confirmed Martin freaks will probably find this, his first album (the title is a Martinism for "Let's Get Stoned"), a gas, imagining the buttoned-down, prematurely gray comedian's facial contortions as he plunks a banjo (quite well) and raps on, among other things, Las Vegas, breaking wind and Nixon. Newcomers to Martin's style may well wonder what the fuss is all about. Often the audience at San Francisco's Boarding House is howling, but the listener doesn't know why. With reason, it seems, you have to be there. (Warner, $7.98)
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!