Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Kate Braves the Rain in Her Favorite 12-Year-Old Boots!
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- How a Young Campaign Staffer Battling Stage 4 Cancer Helped Hillary Clinton Decide Her VP
- Fashion Week 2016: Every Star from the Front Row to the Runway – in London!
- Padma Lakshmi Eats an Insane Amount of Calories When She's Filming Top Chef
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 03, 1977
- Vol. 8
- No. 14
While Wasting Away in Margaritaville, Jimmy Buffett Finds a Wife Worth His Salt
Buffett has been shuttling between Aspen, a home in Nashville and his 33-foot ketch, Euphoria, docked off Key West. (When he's strapped for inspiration, he sails to the Caribbean, for its "mystique," he says.) And it doesn't seem that his new marriage (his second) is going to make him any less of an independent spirit. After he and Jane hopped a Concorde to Paris for a brief honeymoon, they said au revoir to each other for a month. Buffett has returned to the States for his current Midwest tour, while Jane and a girlfriend have stayed in Europe to sightsee.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!