Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Says 'Hardest Part' of Ed Hartwell Divorce Drama Is Impact on Her Stepson: 'He Deserves to Be a Big Brother'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Brie Larson Thanks Fans for 'Tidal Wave of Support' After Captain Marvel Casting, Admits She Feared a Backlash
- WATCH: Nathan Sykes Wows Fans at the PEOPLE Now Concert Series
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Claims Ex Ed Hartwell Is the One Who Cheated
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 03, 1977
- Vol. 8
- No. 14
While Wasting Away in Margaritaville, Jimmy Buffett Finds a Wife Worth His Salt
Buffett has been shuttling between Aspen, a home in Nashville and his 33-foot ketch, Euphoria, docked off Key West. (When he's strapped for inspiration, he sails to the Caribbean, for its "mystique," he says.) And it doesn't seem that his new marriage (his second) is going to make him any less of an independent spirit. After he and Jane hopped a Concorde to Paris for a brief honeymoon, they said au revoir to each other for a month. Buffett has returned to the States for his current Midwest tour, while Jane and a girlfriend have stayed in Europe to sightsee.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!