Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Inspiring Reason This Fighter Pilot Honors Memorial Day All Year Long
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- 13-Year-Old Florida Boy Suffers 'Huge Gash' After Shark Attack: 'All You See Is Blood'
- Have You Met Frederik, the 'World's Most Handsome Horse?'
- Six Dead, More Missing After Rivers Flood Parts of Texas, Kansas
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 07, 1977
- Vol. 8
- No. 19
Victoria's Britches Were Fit for a Queen—or Two
An avid collector of royal memorabilia, Mrs. Broughton-Adderley says she won't put her latest treasure on display. "They have no particular history," she says. "Victoria used to give things like that to her ladies' maids, and they would hand them down in their own families." Since acquiring the Victorian queen's undies, Mrs. Broughton-Adderley says she has also been offered a pair of Queen Mary's stockings. Does that mean Queen Elizabeth II's unmentionables may someday turn up on the auction block? "I expect," says Mrs. Broughton-Adderley with a wink, "that the present queen is taking care that no one gets her drawers."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!