Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'An Absolute Disgrace': Twitter Erupts After Donald Trump Attempts to Politicize Death of Dwyane Wade's Cousin
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Jana Kramer Thanks Fans for Support Amidst Separation from Husband Mike Caussin
- Casey Wilson on 15-Month-Old Son Max: 'If I Can Get a Laugh Out of Him, I Feel I'm Really at the Top of My Game'
- WATCH: Find Out If John Krasinski Ever Snooped on an Ex!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 13, 1978
- Vol. 10
- No. 20
Charlie's Last Available Angel, Jaclyn Smith, Says Yes to Dennis Cole, No to a Hyphen
For both Jaclyn Smith, 32, and actor Dennis Cole, 38, it was a second marriage and the culmination of a 19-month courtship. Dennis' son Joey, 17, was best man and Jaclyn's close friend Jill Krask served as matron of honor. At the end of the service, bride and groom exchanged unaffected "I love you"s, and the misty-eyed wedding party burst into applause. "Everything about the wedding was old-fashioned because she is," said Jill. "Something old was an antique cross Jackie wore around her neck, something new was her dress, something borrowed was a pair of stockings from me and something blue was her eyeshadow."
Then, after toasts and absolutely no indecorous harum-zarem, the newly-weds limoed back to the St. Regis Hotel for a three-day honeymoon before Cole moves—for the first time—into her Coldwater Canyon home. "Without Dennis," cooed Jaclyn (who will neither change nor hyphenate her surname), "my life would not have been complete. And now it is."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!