Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- A Beautiful Mind Mathematician John Nash and His Wife Killed in Taxi Crash: Reports
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Sandra Lee Gives Cancer Update from the Hospital: 'I've Lost 15 Lbs. in 5 Days'
- Did Bristol Palin Skip Her Family's Get-Together on Canceled Wedding Date?
- Kayak Murder Suspect's Lawyer Believes Body Found in Hudson Has 'Very Similar Clothing' to Vincent Viafore
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 1979
- Vol. 11
- No. 10
Picks and Pans Review: John Denver and the Ladies
A Checklist of This Week's Noteworthy Tv Shows, Books, Movies, Records and Other Happenings.
The ladies—Valerie Harper, Cheryl Tiegs, Tina Turner, Erma Bombeck and Cheryl Ladd—are variously talented but the common denominator of this exuberant special (an attempt at image-broadening by J.D.) is fun.
FRIDAY, MARCH 9
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!