Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Royal Oops! Norway's Princess Martha Louise Forgets to Turn off Oven: 'I Am Glad the House Didn't Burn Down'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Drake & Rihanna Are Spotify's Most-Streamed Artists of 2015
- Here's How You Can Get a Half-Price Pizza from Domino's All Week Long
- Cat Rescued from NYC Subway in 2013 Goes Missing
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 12, 1979
- Vol. 11
- No. 10
Picks and Pans Review: John Denver and the Ladies
A Checklist of This Week's Noteworthy Tv Shows, Books, Movies, Records and Other Happenings.
The ladies—Valerie Harper, Cheryl Tiegs, Tina Turner, Erma Bombeck and Cheryl Ladd—are variously talented but the common denominator of this exuberant special (an attempt at image-broadening by J.D.) is fun.
FRIDAY, MARCH 9
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!