Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: SNL Imagines What Would Happen If Bernie Sanders Was Really Larry David
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- See the Top 10 Super Bowl Food Searches on Google – and Get the Recipes
- VIDEO: Bernie Sanders Banters with 1-Percenter Larry David on SNL: 'Enough Is Enough!'
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz ... or Tom Cruise? Zoolander Stars Break Down Presidential Race on SNL
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 01, 1979
- Vol. 12
- No. 14
Picks and Pans Review: Debby Boone
For someone who's only 23, Debby has taken an undue amount of abuse, most of it directed at the dumb romanticism (and perhaps the success) of her megahit You Light Up My Life. It wasn't her fault that she winged to stardom on a turkey. In fairness, Boone is a solid enough singer of the Newton-John mold—sweet-voiced, disciplined and, not incidentally, pretty. On this new LP there is a standard sampling of disco (forget that, Deb), but she comes off best on the melodious, if florid, theme from The Promise and on two country standbys, Breakin' In a Brand New Broken Heart and My Heart Has a Mind of Its Own. Part of Debby's problem with critics may be that her dad, Pat, has been such a relentless goody-two-white-shoes; it's time, though, to stop visiting the father's lack of sin upon the daughter.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!