Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Comic-Con Has Started – and Fans Are Going All Out with Their Costumes
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- RHONJ's Teresa Giudice Struggles to Balance Motherhood with Post-Prison Restrictions: 'It's Hard to Be Monitored All the Time'
- 7 Times Jennifer Lopez & Her Rock-Hard Abs Made Us Forget She's 47
- We Performed Circus Acts with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 28, 1980
- Vol. 13
- No. 17
Picks and Pans Review: Police Story: Confessions of a Lady Cop
A Checklist of This Week's Noteworthy Tv Shows, Books, Movies, Records and Other Happenings
The Joseph Wambaugh-inspired series that brought gritty realism to police dramas in 1973 gets pensioned after tonight. Karen Black sympathetically plays an officer torn by demands of her personal and professional life in a poignant finale to one of TV's most distinctive efforts.
TUESDAY, APRIL 29
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!