Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: This Woman Claims She Blinded Herself with Drain Cleaner to Fulfill Her Life-Long Dream of Being Disabled
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- 12 Celeb Couples Who've Had the Most Fun Double Dates Ever
- Claire Danes Reveals the Homeland Spoiler the Cast Has Been Cracking Jokes About
- Oregon Shooting Victim Who Survived After Not Responding to Gunman's Orders Is on the Slow Road to Recovery: 'Her Sense of Security Is Shattered'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 28, 1980
- Vol. 13
- No. 17
Picks and Pans Review: Police Story: Confessions of a Lady Cop
A Checklist of This Week's Noteworthy Tv Shows, Books, Movies, Records and Other Happenings
The Joseph Wambaugh-inspired series that brought gritty realism to police dramas in 1973 gets pensioned after tonight. Karen Black sympathetically plays an officer torn by demands of her personal and professional life in a poignant finale to one of TV's most distinctive efforts.
TUESDAY, APRIL 29
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!