Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,080 covers and 53,257 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Meet the Country's No. 1 Geography Wiz Kid!
- VIDEO: Jennifer Aniston Gets (Nearly) Naked as a Stripper in We're the Millers
- FIRST LOOK: Phineas and Ferb Mash-Up Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Heroes Among Us: Ohio Man Helps WWII Vets Fulfill Dream – Seeing Their Memorial
- Jessica Chastain: Wearing Elizabeth Taylor's Jewels Was 'A Little Scary!'
On Newsstands Now
- Brad's Devotion: The Inside Story
- Oklahoma Tornado: Heroic Rescues
- Michael Douglas on Catherine's Health
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday May 23, 2013 09:10AM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 19, 1980
- Vol. 13
- No. 20
Picks and Pans Review: Moviola: This Year's Blonde
A Checklist of This Week's Noteworthy Tv Shows, Books, Movies, Records and Other Happenings
Garson Kanin's 1979 book about Hollywood is the source for three stylish TV movies on consecutive nights. In the first, Constance Forslund has every wiggle of Marilyn Monroe in place, though MM's character comes through fuzzily. Lloyd Bridges is first-rate as Johnny Hyde, her lover and the agent who launched her career. On Monday, Tony Curtis zestfully plays mogul David O. Selznick in The Scarlett O'Hara War, an intelligently cast satire about the talent search for the heroine in Gone with the Wind. In Tuesday's finale, The Silent Lovers, Harold Gould and John Rubinstein as tycoons L.B. Mayer and Irving Thalberg are string-pullers and vivid counterpoints to the romance between Greta Garbo and John Gilbert (played by Kristina Wayborn and Barry Bostwick).
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!