Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 19, 1980
- Vol. 13
- No. 20
Picks and Pans Review: Moviola: This Year's Blonde
A Checklist of This Week's Noteworthy Tv Shows, Books, Movies, Records and Other Happenings
Garson Kanin's 1979 book about Hollywood is the source for three stylish TV movies on consecutive nights. In the first, Constance Forslund has every wiggle of Marilyn Monroe in place, though MM's character comes through fuzzily. Lloyd Bridges is first-rate as Johnny Hyde, her lover and the agent who launched her career. On Monday, Tony Curtis zestfully plays mogul David O. Selznick in The Scarlett O'Hara War, an intelligently cast satire about the talent search for the heroine in Gone with the Wind. In Tuesday's finale, The Silent Lovers, Harold Gould and John Rubinstein as tycoons L.B. Mayer and Irving Thalberg are string-pullers and vivid counterpoints to the romance between Greta Garbo and John Gilbert (played by Kristina Wayborn and Barry Bostwick).
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!