Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man in Army Fatigues Arrested in Pennsylvania Theater Allegedly Had Stolen Gun, Ammunition and Respirator
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- JoJo Drops Wiz Khalifa Collab, Announces First Album Since Label Lawsuit: 'I Never Left' – But 'I Didn't Own My Voice' for 7 Years
- Tennessee Dad Drowns While Trying to Save Daughters from Rip Current – How to Stay Safe in the Ocean This Summer
- The Real Story Behind Miss Cleo: How a Junior TV Reporter Blew the Lid Off Her Psychic Scandal
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 07, 1980
- Vol. 14
- No. 1
Burt and Farrah Toast Their Horsepower Opera 'cannonball' with a Blowout
The movie merrymakers—who shot their own Cannonball victory party that last day on the L.A. set—resumed in earnest at Jimmy's that evening and, entertained by Davis and Burt Convy (singing), Mel Tillis (doing stand-up comedy), Dom DeLuise (dancing) and Farrah (juggling), they didn't adjourn until 1 a.m. "Go out and tell everyone what fun this picture's going to be," Sammy Davis adjured the celebrants as the party ended. But screenwriter Brock Yates advised not to expect High Art. "I was discussing some delicate dialogue with Needham the other day," Yates reported, "and in his typical fashion Hal said, 'Screw the dialogue. Let's go wreck some cars.' "
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!