Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Final Oklahoma Teen Convicted in Drive-by Shooting of Australian Baseball Player
- The Style Top 5: Gisele Bündchen Says Goodbye to the Runway,
New Ways to Use Food In Your Beauty Routine, and More
- Good Times Star Ben Powers Dies at 64
- Sam Smith Says Being Called Fat Hurts Him More Than Anti-Gay Slurs
- Indiana Woman Killed, Newborn Baby Stolen After Meeting with Child Services Impersonator: Police
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 07, 1980
- Vol. 14
- No. 1
Larry Luckinbill and Lucie Arnaz Begin Their Own Chapter Two as Mr. and Mrs.
Held in a Kingston, N.Y. orchard on a steamy June afternoon ("There were no apple blossoms, but plenty of bugs," said a guest), the ceremony was devised by Larry and Lucie, and left at least one of them drained. "We were looking so hard at each other I didn't realize I was soaking through my shirt," said Luckinbill, previously married to actress Robin Strasser. "It's the one time in your life when it's permissible to be totally panic-stricken."
Adding to the dampness was mother of the bride Lucille Ball, who burst into tears each time ex-husband Desi Arnaz was called on to serenade the guests. As for Arnaz, did it bother him to give his daughter away in marriage for the second time (she was briefly wed at 20 to actor-producer Phi Vandervort)? "Not at all," said Desi. "I'm going to keep doing it until she gets a husband she's happy with." "Stop it, Daddy," Lucie protested. "Larry's the one."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!