Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Dancing With The Stars Listen up! Usain Bolt Wants in
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- American Horror Story's Denis O'Hare: Even the Actors Are Surprised by the Show
- Princess Kate and Prince William Get Gifted Pint-Sized Life Vests for Prince George and Princess Charlotte
- WATCH: Wendy Williams Sounds Off on Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 07, 1980
- Vol. 14
- No. 1
Larry Luckinbill and Lucie Arnaz Begin Their Own Chapter Two as Mr. and Mrs.
Held in a Kingston, N.Y. orchard on a steamy June afternoon ("There were no apple blossoms, but plenty of bugs," said a guest), the ceremony was devised by Larry and Lucie, and left at least one of them drained. "We were looking so hard at each other I didn't realize I was soaking through my shirt," said Luckinbill, previously married to actress Robin Strasser. "It's the one time in your life when it's permissible to be totally panic-stricken."
Adding to the dampness was mother of the bride Lucille Ball, who burst into tears each time ex-husband Desi Arnaz was called on to serenade the guests. As for Arnaz, did it bother him to give his daughter away in marriage for the second time (she was briefly wed at 20 to actor-producer Phi Vandervort)? "Not at all," said Desi. "I'm going to keep doing it until she gets a husband she's happy with." "Stop it, Daddy," Lucie protested. "Larry's the one."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!