Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'An Absolute Disgrace': Twitter Erupts After Donald Trump Attempts to Politicize Death of Dwyane Wade's Cousin
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Jana Kramer Thanks Fans for Support Amidst Separation from Husband Mike Caussin
- Casey Wilson on 15-Month-Old Son Max: 'If I Can Get a Laugh Out of Him, I Feel I'm Really at the Top of My Game'
- WATCH: Find Out If John Krasinski Ever Snooped on an Ex!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 07, 1980
- Vol. 14
- No. 1
Larry Luckinbill and Lucie Arnaz Begin Their Own Chapter Two as Mr. and Mrs.
Held in a Kingston, N.Y. orchard on a steamy June afternoon ("There were no apple blossoms, but plenty of bugs," said a guest), the ceremony was devised by Larry and Lucie, and left at least one of them drained. "We were looking so hard at each other I didn't realize I was soaking through my shirt," said Luckinbill, previously married to actress Robin Strasser. "It's the one time in your life when it's permissible to be totally panic-stricken."
Adding to the dampness was mother of the bride Lucille Ball, who burst into tears each time ex-husband Desi Arnaz was called on to serenade the guests. As for Arnaz, did it bother him to give his daughter away in marriage for the second time (she was briefly wed at 20 to actor-producer Phi Vandervort)? "Not at all," said Desi. "I'm going to keep doing it until she gets a husband she's happy with." "Stop it, Daddy," Lucie protested. "Larry's the one."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!