Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Peyton Manning's Plans After Super Bowl Win: 'I Want to Go Kiss My Wife and My Kids' ... and 'Drink a Lot of Budweiser'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Marshawn Lynch Appears to Retire Mid-Super Bowl
- Celebrities Cheer on Lady Gaga's Performance – Including Ellen DeGeneres: 'I'm So Glad I Loaned You My Jumpsuit'
- Saoirse Ronan Bonded with Jamie Foster Over the Pressures of Navigating Hollywood as a Former Child Star
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 07, 1980
- Vol. 14
- No. 1
The Volcano Put a New Face on Portland, Oregon: Everyone Is Masked, but Life Is Not a Ball
To preserve their lungs, citizens have covered their faces with everything from surgical masks to 25¢ paper models to garish bandannas. (As of last week these were still no designer models.) One artist, looking on the bright side, painted large, toothy smiles on her fabric mask. Just about everybody in town is being a good sport, though: When the First National Bank asked patrons, for security reasons, to remove their masks when entering, everyone complied—even the robbers in each of the six stickups of the bank's branches since the dust-up began.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!