Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- This Man Developed a Stutter and Uncontrollable Twitch After a Bad Reaction to Ecstasy: 'I Am Lucky to be Alive'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Owners Let Their Dog Film Their Wedding Video — and It's 'Magical'
- You'll Never Guess the 5 Things Brett Eldredge Is Most Thankful for This Year!
- Snoop Dogg Hands Out Turkeys to the Needy in Inglewood: Everyone Should Have a 'Nice Meal for Thanksgiving'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 07, 1980
- Vol. 14
- No. 1
The Volcano Put a New Face on Portland, Oregon: Everyone Is Masked, but Life Is Not a Ball
To preserve their lungs, citizens have covered their faces with everything from surgical masks to 25¢ paper models to garish bandannas. (As of last week these were still no designer models.) One artist, looking on the bright side, painted large, toothy smiles on her fabric mask. Just about everybody in town is being a good sport, though: When the First National Bank asked patrons, for security reasons, to remove their masks when entering, everyone complied—even the robbers in each of the six stickups of the bank's branches since the dust-up began.
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!