Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- San Antonio Man Buys Pools For West Side Families After Facebook User Mocks Photo of Kids' Makeshift Swimming Pool
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Newly Single Ariel Winter Shares Naked Bathtub Photo: 'Relax Everyone I'm Wearing Lady Bit Pasties'
- Human Body Parts Wash Ashore Rio Beach Near Olympic Volleyball Site
- Ariana Grande Reunites with Her Victorious Co-Stars – See the Pic!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 21, 1980
- Vol. 14
- No. 3
In a Marriage of Looks, Money, Fame—All Hers—Raquel Welch Meets Her Third Match
The culmination was on Mexico's Baja Peninsula. Raquel exposed no more than a smile during the 15-minute outdoor ceremony at the Hotel Twin Dolphin, a resort overlooking the Sea of Cortes. To complement a demure cerise blouse and matching silk pants by California designer Ellene Warren, she wore a turquoise sash. Andre, marrying for the first time, offered the cleavage—a mostly unbuttoned shirt under a white silk suit.
A judge performed the ceremony under a canopy decorated with native blossoms. Raquel's two children by first husband Welch—son Damon, 20, and daughter Tahnee, 18—were among the guests. Andre's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Jean Weinfeld, flew in from Paris for the event, while Raquel's mother and stepfather, Richard Esterley, arrived from Torrance, Calif.
A mariachi band played during the champagne reception. "It was a real Mexican barbecue," reported one witness, but the couple did not linger for a honeymoon. Instead they rushed back to Raquel's lavish Beverly Hills home, which they will now share. Happily forgetting her resolve not to mix work and marriage again, Raquel has signed Andre as a writer-producer with her production company, and his first assignment is her upcoming ABC variety special. Andre's view of his new role? "You can just say," the bridegroom laughed ominously, "that I'm a megalomaniac."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!