Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miley Cyrus Remembers the Summer of Josh Duggar, Kim Davis, Rachel Dolezal and More in SNL Monologue
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- SNL: Kate McKinnon's Faux Hillary Jokes with the Real Clinton About Not Supporting Gay Marriage Sooner
- Meet the Therouxs! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Make First Joint Public Appearance as a Married Couple
- Barack & Michelle Obama's Cutest White House Moments, Ranked
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 21, 1980
- Vol. 14
- No. 3
In a Marriage of Looks, Money, Fame—All Hers—Raquel Welch Meets Her Third Match
The culmination was on Mexico's Baja Peninsula. Raquel exposed no more than a smile during the 15-minute outdoor ceremony at the Hotel Twin Dolphin, a resort overlooking the Sea of Cortes. To complement a demure cerise blouse and matching silk pants by California designer Ellene Warren, she wore a turquoise sash. Andre, marrying for the first time, offered the cleavage—a mostly unbuttoned shirt under a white silk suit.
A judge performed the ceremony under a canopy decorated with native blossoms. Raquel's two children by first husband Welch—son Damon, 20, and daughter Tahnee, 18—were among the guests. Andre's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Jean Weinfeld, flew in from Paris for the event, while Raquel's mother and stepfather, Richard Esterley, arrived from Torrance, Calif.
A mariachi band played during the champagne reception. "It was a real Mexican barbecue," reported one witness, but the couple did not linger for a honeymoon. Instead they rushed back to Raquel's lavish Beverly Hills home, which they will now share. Happily forgetting her resolve not to mix work and marriage again, Raquel has signed Andre as a writer-producer with her production company, and his first assignment is her upcoming ABC variety special. Andre's view of his new role? "You can just say," the bridegroom laughed ominously, "that I'm a megalomaniac."
October 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!