Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,107 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Acquaintance of Germanwings Co-Pilot: 'He Seemed So Normal'
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- Watch Members of Congress Read Mean Tweets About Themselves (VIDEO)
- Hope Solo Opens Up About Why She Went to Therapy
- What Was Molly Ringwald's Most Embarrassing Moment While Filming The Breakfast Club?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 21, 1980
- Vol. 14
- No. 3
Angela Davis, Sweetheart of the Far Left, Finds Her Mr. Right
The newlyweds, both 36, drew the line, however, at a Niagara Falls honeymoon. Davis and Braithwaite, who met at a San Francisco photography exhibition, will spend their honeymoon interviewing Southerners identified with creating the blues. Then they will return to the Bay Area and San Francisco State University, where she teaches ethnic studies and he photography. Davis says she will solve the his-or-her name dilemma by using them both. The nuptials offered one other portent of their plans for sharing: The white-and-yellow flower-decorated wedding cake was baked by the groom.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!