Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Did America Ferrera Kick Off Her Birthday Weekend?
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- How the actor became the most famous AIDS patient ever
- @CrazyJewishMom's Tips for Princess Kate on Raising Two Kids Under 2
- The Barden Bellas Go to Boot Camp in the New Pitch Perfect 2 Trailer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 21, 1980
- Vol. 14
- No. 3
Angela Davis, Sweetheart of the Far Left, Finds Her Mr. Right
The newlyweds, both 36, drew the line, however, at a Niagara Falls honeymoon. Davis and Braithwaite, who met at a San Francisco photography exhibition, will spend their honeymoon interviewing Southerners identified with creating the blues. Then they will return to the Bay Area and San Francisco State University, where she teaches ethnic studies and he photography. Davis says she will solve the his-or-her name dilemma by using them both. The nuptials offered one other portent of their plans for sharing: The white-and-yellow flower-decorated wedding cake was baked by the groom.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!