Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Clive Davis 'Will Make Sure' Whitney Houston Is Remembered' at His Annual Pre-Grammy Gala
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- 'Mother Hen' Kate Winslet Says She Fed Michael Fassbender on Steve Jobs Set After He Got 'Thinner and Thinner' for Role
- Evan Ross Shares Sweet Shot of Daughter Jagger with Wife Ashlee Simpson
- Lady Gaga Gets David Bowie Tattoo Days Before Honoring Him at the Grammy Awards: 'This Was the Image That Changed My Life'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 17, 1980
- Vol. 14
- No. 20
The Troops of M*A*S*H Sew on a 200th Episode Hashmark and Celebrate with Bedpans of Champagne
Along the way, of course, M*A*S*H has suffered some casualties. Gary (Radar) Burghoff didn't show for the festivities; neither did Wayne (Trapper John) Rogers nor McLean (Col. Henry Blake) Stevenson. They left the show for less regimented—and supposedly more rewarding—careers and were not invited back for the party. "Everything is amicable between those who left and those who stayed," insists executive producer Burt Metcalfe, "but there's no way to keep up that close relationship after you depart." How much longer can M*A*S*H continue? "We've been blessed with a chemistry that works," says Metcalfe, "but finally, I suppose, we will reach the point where there's nothing more to be done." A final question: Could the cast handle another 200 episodes? "Sure," says Jamie (Klinger) Farr. "I wouldn't rule it out," says David Ogden (Winchester) Stiers. "You've got to be kidding," says Swit. "That would be another eight years out of my life."
February 15, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!