Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Launch Their Spring 2016 Collection in NYC
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Oscars Nominees Luncheon Class Photo of 2016 Revealed – Find Out What Happened Backstage!
- Solange Knowles Gives Us Some Major Lil’ Kim Vibes in All Red Ensemble During Mardi Gras Celebration
- Pregnant Morena Baccarin and Ben McKenzie Hit the Deadpool Red Carpet! – Plus Find Out What She's Craving!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 17, 1980
- Vol. 14
- No. 20
A Vintage Margaux Named Hemingway Returns to the Bordeaux in Search of Her Roots
Accompanied by her husband of 10 months, Bernard Foucher, 40, Margaux spent three days tasting four of Bordeaux' premier crus—Cheval Blanc, Latour, Lafite and Margaux—and sampling the local cuisine. One meal was prepared by "five of the best French chefs," reports Margaux. "It all gets to be too much, but I never had a hangover."
Margaux worked off some of the calories in the fields, dressed in a blue cashmere sweater and burgundy leather pants. Her efforts did not go unrewarded. Friend and château owner André Mentzelopoulos selected Margaux as "godmother" of the 1980 vintage. Along with Brazilian musician Sergio Mendes, an amateur oenophile, she was presented with a "good harvesting" diploma by the winemakers' association Commanderie du Bontemps de Médoc et des Graves.
Back in Paris, where she and Bernard moved three months ago, Margaux did penance by jogging through the Bois de Boulogne after classes at the Ecole des Beaux Arts. "As soon as my French gets better I will study at the Louvre," she says. "My whole family speaks perfect French except for me." Wine aside, she mused over her other namesake: "Grandpa liked fall best, you know—when it was time to pick the grapes."
February 08, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!