Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Ex Chris Martin Celebrate Memorial Day Together at Star-Studded Bash in Malibu
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 02, 1981
- Vol. 15
- No. 8
Bubbles, Borge and Liza with a High C Turn Up to Toast Carnegie Hall's Anniversary
Had this been an ordinary concert, the audience might have stomped out. But the taping of the annual Gala of Stars benefit for PBS at Carnegie Hall, to be aired March 22, was a resounding smash. Victor Borge, Gelsey Kirkland, Isaac Stern and Jean-Pierre Rampal all did turns in honor of the concert hall's 90th birthday. What was Liza Minnelli doing in such company? "What's the difference?" asked Liza, the only performer ever to sell out Carnegie Hall for 11 straight solo performances. "It's all show business."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!