Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Peyton Manning's Plans After Super Bowl Win: 'I Want to Go Kiss My Wife and My Kids' ... and 'Drink a Lot of Budweiser'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Marshawn Lynch Appears to Retire Mid-Super Bowl
- Celebrities Cheer on Lady Gaga's Performance – Including Ellen DeGeneres: 'I'm So Glad I Loaned You My Jumpsuit'
- Saoirse Ronan Bonded with Jamie Foster Over the Pressures of Navigating Hollywood as a Former Child Star
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 02, 1981
- Vol. 15
- No. 8
Bubbles, Borge and Liza with a High C Turn Up to Toast Carnegie Hall's Anniversary
Had this been an ordinary concert, the audience might have stomped out. But the taping of the annual Gala of Stars benefit for PBS at Carnegie Hall, to be aired March 22, was a resounding smash. Victor Borge, Gelsey Kirkland, Isaac Stern and Jean-Pierre Rampal all did turns in honor of the concert hall's 90th birthday. What was Liza Minnelli doing in such company? "What's the difference?" asked Liza, the only performer ever to sell out Carnegie Hall for 11 straight solo performances. "It's all show business."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!