Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ariana Grande Says Her Style Is a Cross Between the 'Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Lola Bunny'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: Oops! Bachelor in Paradise's Jade Tolbert Calls Out Husband Tanner for Not Remembering Their First Kiss
- From SI: Christie Brinkley, Kate Upton and More on What It's Like to Be Part of Sports Illustrated's Iconic Swimsuit Issue
- FROM EW: Which True Blood Hunk Is Joining the Cast of This Is Us?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 02, 1981
- Vol. 15
- No. 8
Bubbles, Borge and Liza with a High C Turn Up to Toast Carnegie Hall's Anniversary
Had this been an ordinary concert, the audience might have stomped out. But the taping of the annual Gala of Stars benefit for PBS at Carnegie Hall, to be aired March 22, was a resounding smash. Victor Borge, Gelsey Kirkland, Isaac Stern and Jean-Pierre Rampal all did turns in honor of the concert hall's 90th birthday. What was Liza Minnelli doing in such company? "What's the difference?" asked Liza, the only performer ever to sell out Carnegie Hall for 11 straight solo performances. "It's all show business."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!