Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Diane Kruger Gives C.J. Parker a Run for Her Money in Red One-Piece Swimsuit
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Stanford Sexual Assault Convict Brock Turner to Be Released From Jail on Friday
- Vicki Gunvalson Has the Support of the Last RHOC Alum You'd Expect
- Kelly Dodd Defends Her Bad Behavior to Heather Dubrow: 'I Don't Just Attack People'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 02, 1981
- Vol. 15
- No. 8
Bubbles, Borge and Liza with a High C Turn Up to Toast Carnegie Hall's Anniversary
Had this been an ordinary concert, the audience might have stomped out. But the taping of the annual Gala of Stars benefit for PBS at Carnegie Hall, to be aired March 22, was a resounding smash. Victor Borge, Gelsey Kirkland, Isaac Stern and Jean-Pierre Rampal all did turns in honor of the concert hall's 90th birthday. What was Liza Minnelli doing in such company? "What's the difference?" asked Liza, the only performer ever to sell out Carnegie Hall for 11 straight solo performances. "It's all show business."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!