Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Enjoy Romantic Dinner Date in L.A. – Get the Details!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- President Obama Passes The Torch: 'Never A Man Or Woman – Not Me, Not Bill, Nobody – More Qualified Than Hillary Clinton'
- Tim Kaine Dedicates First Speech as VP Nominee to His Son Deployed With Marines: 'I Trust Hillary Clinton With Our Son's Life'
- WATCH: Cagney & Lacey Reunite in Feel-Good, All-Star Singalong at the DNC
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 16, 1981
- Vol. 15
- No. 10
Terry Bradshaw and Mel Tillis May Be All Wet, but They're Pooling Their Talents in a TV Pilot
Bradshaw, 32, who played a bit role in Reynolds' 1978 Hooper, is keeping mum on his plans until the network decides, probably next month. Pittsburgh, meanwhile, is preparing for the worst. "The fans feel Terry is betraying the team," observes Steeler spokesman Joe Gordon. "Their attitude is, 'We'll tell him when he can leave.' " But the front office is understanding. "He sees this as a move with long-term potential," continues Gordon. "Terry's been an outstanding performer and we wish him the best of luck." The Steelers could legally block Bradshaw from honoring an NBC contract, instead of his reported $330,000-a-year football pact. But the coaches don't want a half-committed quarterback. Some fans already blame Bradshaw's yo-yoing marriage to ice skater JoJo Starbuck—a divorce is under way—for impairing his concentration last year, when the four-time Super Bowl champs fumbled to a 9-7 season.
Co-star Tillis, 48, predicts Bradshaw will score on TV. "The producer and director think Terry and I have a wonderful chemistry," says Tillis, who plays stock car driver Bradshaw's stuttering Sancho Panza. "Terry's a natural." Bradshaw's biggest booster, however, is Steeler quarterback-in-waiting Cliff Stoudt, 25, who suited up for 56 games before calling his first pro play last season. "I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'll take the job any way I can," says Stoudt. "I hope Terry wins an Emmy!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!