Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Parishioners Seek to Adopt Newborn Baby Who Was Found in Manger of New York City Church Nativity Scene
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- 'Je Suis Paris': David Beckham Pays Tribute to the City of Light and His Former Team After Horrifying Attacks
- Royal #TBT: When Prince Harry First Visited South Africa and Met the Spice Girls
- VIDEO: Kylie Jenner Opens up About the First Time She Saw Her Dad in Women's Clothing
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 30, 1981
- Vol. 15
- No. 12
An All-Star Team Suits Up as Frank Gifford's Daughter Weds RFK's Son
Also of friendship. Among those attending were Andy Warhol (who gave Michael's brother Max a signed drawing on a napkin), Howard Cosell, Pete Rozelle, Roone Arledge and Art Buchwald. "We Trojans are delighted," said the columnist, who, like the former NFL halfback, is a USC alum.
The ceremony itself was as conventional as Monday night football. A nervous Giff led Vicki down the aisle, then committed a rare fumble by trying to kiss her through her illusion veil. It took Father Creedon to conjure up the spirit of Camelot in his benediction: "Together they will search and seek out that pure world that Michael's father sought." After that, the single-ring ceremony exploded in exuberance, and a gaggle of Kennedy kids cheered.
At the rooftop reception in the St. Regis Hotel, the newlyweds used a saber to cut a wedding cake adorned with a waterfall and raft in tribute to their favorite sport. The groom, who aspires to a legal career (he has an A.B. in history from Harvard), toasted his bride, a 1980 Boston College grad, with the loving cup that Ethel and Bobby used at their 1950 nuptials. Then the family patriarch concluded with a reminder of what Kennedys are all about. "I know you're going on an extended honeymoon [to Sun Valley and Tahiti]" said Ted, "but I hope you'll soon be back in Massachusetts, where you're really needed"—presumably for his next campaign.
November 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!