Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tennis Star Chris Evert Blames Menopause for Her Divorce from Olympian Andy Mill
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Leonardo DiCaprio and New Flame Nina Agdal Party with Tobey Maguire on a Yacht in Ibiza
- Southern Jewelry Store Thief Pleads Guilty As Conspirators Are Convicted
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 09, 1981
- Vol. 16
- No. 19
Picks and Pans Review: The Rendells, Inc.
Founded in 1961 by Kenneth W. Rendell and his wife-to-be, Diana, Rendells claims to be the world's largest outlet for handwritten manuscripts. Among their vast collection are Hitler's notes for a 1930 speech in Munich. Rendells estimates that the eight-page document will fetch $100,000. Rendells also boasts two books from George Washington's personal library at Mt. Vernon, both signed by the Founding Father. Each is valued at $12,500.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!