Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Meghan King Edmonds Opens Up About Pregnancy Hormones: 'I Was Happy But I Was Sad'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- WATCH: Matthew McConaughey Reveals Which of His Female Costars He Really Had a Crush On Growing Up
- WATCH: Jamie Lynn Spears Reveals Sister Britney's Advice for Dealing With Public Scrutiny: "Trust Yourself"
- WATCH AND SHOP: The Mask That Makes You Look Younger & More Awake
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 09, 1981
- Vol. 16
- No. 19
Picks and Pans Review: The Rendells, Inc.
Founded in 1961 by Kenneth W. Rendell and his wife-to-be, Diana, Rendells claims to be the world's largest outlet for handwritten manuscripts. Among their vast collection are Hitler's notes for a 1930 speech in Munich. Rendells estimates that the eight-page document will fetch $100,000. Rendells also boasts two books from George Washington's personal library at Mt. Vernon, both signed by the Founding Father. Each is valued at $12,500.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!