Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Police Searching for Man Involved in Attempted Kidnapping of Girl, 11, at Kid Event at U.S. Open: Reports
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Did You See the Final Five's Abs!? Tips From the Gymnasts on Getting Those Amazing Abs!
- 4 of the McCaughey Septuplets Start College at Hannibal-LaGrange University
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Arrested for Prostitution: Report
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 09, 1981
- Vol. 16
- No. 19
Picks and Pans Review: The Rendells, Inc.
Founded in 1961 by Kenneth W. Rendell and his wife-to-be, Diana, Rendells claims to be the world's largest outlet for handwritten manuscripts. Among their vast collection are Hitler's notes for a 1930 speech in Munich. Rendells estimates that the eight-page document will fetch $100,000. Rendells also boasts two books from George Washington's personal library at Mt. Vernon, both signed by the Founding Father. Each is valued at $12,500.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!