Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What's David Schwimmer's Kardashian Connection?
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Michelle Obama Can't 'Let It Go' – Sasha and Malia Are 'Too Old' for Frozen
- Daily Treat: Demi Lovato's Puppy is Our New Pet Obsession
- A Free Clarisonic? Yes Please! (It Can Be Yours When You Enter to Win!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 09, 1981
- Vol. 16
- No. 19
Picks and Pans Review: The Rendells, Inc.
Founded in 1961 by Kenneth W. Rendell and his wife-to-be, Diana, Rendells claims to be the world's largest outlet for handwritten manuscripts. Among their vast collection are Hitler's notes for a 1930 speech in Munich. Rendells estimates that the eight-page document will fetch $100,000. Rendells also boasts two books from George Washington's personal library at Mt. Vernon, both signed by the Founding Father. Each is valued at $12,500.
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!