Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Remembering Anne Meara: Watch the Late Actress and Husband Jerry Stiller in This Vintage Ed Sulllivan Clip
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Body Discovered in Hudson River Identified as Missing Kakayer Vincent Viafore
- 11 Pasta Salad Recipes You Need in Your Life This Summer
- Double Talk: Bradley Cooper & Emma Stone
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 03, 1982
- Vol. 17
- No. 17
Picks and Pans Review: Blood and Sand: War in the Sahara
A Checklist of This Week's Noteworthy Tv Shows, Books, Movies, Records and Other Happenings
The little-known conflict in the Western Sahara between Morocco and the Polisario Front guerrillas, who are supported by Algeria, is the subject of this controversial documentary. PBS has questioned the journalistic quality of the show, which romanticizes the guerrillas, and has scheduled it for late-night broadcast.
THURSDAY, APRIL 29
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!