Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Desperate Parents Hold Out Hope of Discovering Fate of Son Missing Since 1977 After Mysterious Letter
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Why LeVar Burton Says Roots Is Still Relevant Today: 'Being A Black Man in America Is Still a Dangerous Experience'
- Rob Kardashian Shows Off Weight Loss on Instagram – but Says He Still Has 'a Lot of Work to Do'
- Selenis Leyva Reveals How Her Mom Used to Pull Branches Off Trees and Threaten to Whip Her When She Misbehaved: 'I Can't Do That to My Daughter'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 31, 1982
- Vol. 17
- No. 21
Drummer Patrick Fioravanti Is Letting Success Go Straight to His Head
The showstopper that has brought Fioravanti both headlines and headaches was the brainchild of the Tahlequah Tigers' director, Harvey Price. "I had seen and heard about drum rollovers before, and I thought we should try them in the big contest," recalls Price, who had little trouble rallying the support of Fioravanti and his co-thumpers. "Price asked us if we could roll on our heads and play the drums without breaking our necks," says Patrick. "I thought we could—and it worked."
Fioravanti, who will attend San Diego State University after he graduates next May, says he'll continue to play the drums as long as he can (head) stand it. Californians, of course, may not be fazed by Fioravanti's antics since they already march to the beat of a different drummer.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!