Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM TIME: Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert Paid to Hush Up Sexual Misconduct, Reports Say
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- Quelle Horreur! Paris Removing Nearly 1 Million 'Love Locks' from Famous Bridge
- DC Mansion Murders: Who Was Slain Housekeeper Veralicia Figueroa?
- A Playmate for Bentley! Teen Mom OG's Maci Bookout Gives Birth to 'Beautiful' Daughter
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 21, 1982
- Vol. 17
- No. 24
Rallying in the Rose Bowl, 90,000 Rockers, Rollers and Fans Don't Want to Give Nukes a Chance
After 10 hours of music and memories that enriched the movement's coffers by some $250,000, the event ended as it had begun—with a crowd-swaying, sing-along rendition of John Lennon's Give Peace a Chance. The spectacle left Bishop James Armstrong, president of the National Council of Churches, sounding like the president of a renascent Woodstock Nation: "The vibrations are beautiful," he said.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!