Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cincinnati Police Investigating 'Circumstances' That Led to Endangered Gorilla's Shooting Death
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Kit Harington Fights Sexism Against Men in Hollywood: 'I Like to Think of Myself as More Than a Head of Hair'
- Zoo Regulations Under Increased Scrutiny After Gorilla's Death
- See the First Photos of Harry Potter's Grown-Up Family in the Upcoming Play Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 26, 1982
- Vol. 18
- No. 4
It Was Love at First Bite When Rocker Ozzy Osbourne Married His Manager in Hawaii
The happy groom was Britain's outrageous rocker Ozzy Osbourne, 33. That's the same John Michael (the name on his marriage certificate) Osbourne who cut seven gold LPs with Black Sabbath and who has three currently on the charts with his own band. On other occasions Ozzy has been known to bite the head off a dove or a bat (after which he had a rabies shot). This time, though, Ozzy settled for a decorous nibble on the neck of his manager and bride, Sharon Arden, 29. The couple met 10 years ago, but romance blossomed after they started working together. (This was Ozzy's second marriage. He has three children, who live with their mother in Birmingham, England.) Sharon, who looked up the nondenominational pastor in the Yellow Pages under Marriage Counselors, says gleefully, "I don't think the man could believe what was happening." There followed a zesty luau that featured roast pig and a wedding cake soaked with Osbourne's favorite libation, brandy. Ozzy then favored his bride with an improvised song he titled Fangs for the Memory.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!