Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Genius German Shepherd Plots Her Escape From California Animal Shelter
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Julie Bowen Explains Why Her Husband Was Not at the Emmys: 'It's Tough to Be a Purse Holder'
- The Countess Did It! Sophie Wessex Arrives at Buckingham Palace after 450-mile Bike Ride
- Elsa Pataky Shows Off Her Killer Six-Pack Abs in a Bikini During Spain Vacation
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 26, 1982
- Vol. 18
- No. 4
It Was Love at First Bite When Rocker Ozzy Osbourne Married His Manager in Hawaii
The happy groom was Britain's outrageous rocker Ozzy Osbourne, 33. That's the same John Michael (the name on his marriage certificate) Osbourne who cut seven gold LPs with Black Sabbath and who has three currently on the charts with his own band. On other occasions Ozzy has been known to bite the head off a dove or a bat (after which he had a rabies shot). This time, though, Ozzy settled for a decorous nibble on the neck of his manager and bride, Sharon Arden, 29. The couple met 10 years ago, but romance blossomed after they started working together. (This was Ozzy's second marriage. He has three children, who live with their mother in Birmingham, England.) Sharon, who looked up the nondenominational pastor in the Yellow Pages under Marriage Counselors, says gleefully, "I don't think the man could believe what was happening." There followed a zesty luau that featured roast pig and a wedding cake soaked with Osbourne's favorite libation, brandy. Ozzy then favored his bride with an improvised song he titled Fangs for the Memory.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!