Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Kanye Step Out for Stylish Dinner Date After Yeezy Fashion Show
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- POTUS and FLOTUS' Valentine's Day Messages to Each Other – and Why They Never Fight
- Mother of Columbine Shooter Speaks Out Nearly 17 Years After Massacre: Not a Day Goes by That 'I Don't Think of the People That Dylan Harmed'
- Is This Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift Part II? Rapper Insists Her Joke Inspired 'Famous' Lyrics: 'I Did Not Diss' Her
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 1982
- Vol. 18
- No. 13
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday
With Mariachis and Muchos Amigos, Richard Thomas' Daughters Celebrate a First Birthday in Triplicate
Actually, the party was 17 days late. First Thomas had to wrap up filming his NBC movie Living Proof, in which he plays country singer Hank Williams Jr., in Nashville. Then he attended the San Francisco Opera opening of good friend Luciano Pavarotti, who was the first non-family member to see the triplets after their Aug. 26, 1981 birth. But nobody seemed bothered by the delay. "Wonders never cease!" exclaimed ecstatic great-grandma Grace Thomas, 75, flown in from Paintsville, Ky. to see her great-granddaughters for the first time. "I just can't wait till they come to visit me on my farm." Hitter, who years ago played Reverend Fordwick on The Waltons, was awed by the parents' endurance. "I'd have to drink a lot of coffee," he laughed. "We can hardly keep up with two kids [Jason, 2, and Carly, 6 months] as it is." Sally Struthers, imagining herself in Alma's place, exclaimed simply, "I'd die." Some 50 mostly non-showbiz friends and relatives shared that sentiment, as did the proud papa. "I get up every morning and thank God I have three beautiful little girls and a wonderful son," said Thomas, also father to Richard Jr. 6. "But I know who makes it all work—Alma. She's a wife and a mother, and she has a great sense of pride and accomplishment in that. And she still remains her own woman."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!