Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hunter Montgomery's Former Fiancée: He 'Gave Me the Greatest Gift' – Our Son
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Bella Hadid Wants to Go From Top Model to Olympian: See Her Horseback Riding Skills!
- At Home with Donald Trump and His Family: 'They Get How Important This Is'
- PHOTOS: The Life and Times of Whitey Bulger
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 04, 1982
- Vol. 18
- No. 14
Having traveled on location to such exotic locales as Tahiti, the Bahamas, Lebanon and Japan, Maggie is now mulling over career plans once she graduates from Harvard, presumably in 1985. "I'm no Henry Kissinger," she laughs, "but government interests me very much." Meantime she hopes to work at Harvard's newspaper, the Crimson. Journalism looms as the most desirable choice, Han thinks. And would she consider going before the TV cameras again as a newswoman? "It would have to be more than reading the TelePrompTers," she states flatly. "Otherwise I'd be just another talking head."
October 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!