Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Enrique Iglesias & Rafael Nadal Launch the Most Handsome Restaurant Venture Ever
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- RHOBH: Brandi Glanville and Kyle Richards 'Get Physical' at 'The Party from Hell'
- Jemmye Carroll on Ryan Knight: 'I Will Forever Tell His Stories'
- Angelina Jolie: 'I Have Seen Nothing Like the Suffering I'm Witnessing Now' in Refugee Camps
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 04, 1982
- Vol. 18
- No. 14
Having traveled on location to such exotic locales as Tahiti, the Bahamas, Lebanon and Japan, Maggie is now mulling over career plans once she graduates from Harvard, presumably in 1985. "I'm no Henry Kissinger," she laughs, "but government interests me very much." Meantime she hopes to work at Harvard's newspaper, the Crimson. Journalism looms as the most desirable choice, Han thinks. And would she consider going before the TV cameras again as a newswoman? "It would have to be more than reading the TelePrompTers," she states flatly. "Otherwise I'd be just another talking head."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!