Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Wife of Deepwater Horizon Victim Breaks Down as She Recalls Husband's Last Trip Home Before Death: 'Jason, Would Have Never Let Me Worry'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Amber Rose Will 'Embrace Her Body' In a Sexy DWTS Routine After Feeling Body Shamed By Julianne Hough, Says Source
- FROM EW: John Legend to Play Frederick Douglass on WGN America's Underground
- DeKoding KarJenner Style: Kim Kardashian and the Underwear as Outerwear Revolution
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 04, 1982
- Vol. 18
- No. 14
Having traveled on location to such exotic locales as Tahiti, the Bahamas, Lebanon and Japan, Maggie is now mulling over career plans once she graduates from Harvard, presumably in 1985. "I'm no Henry Kissinger," she laughs, "but government interests me very much." Meantime she hopes to work at Harvard's newspaper, the Crimson. Journalism looms as the most desirable choice, Han thinks. And would she consider going before the TV cameras again as a newswoman? "It would have to be more than reading the TelePrompTers," she states flatly. "Otherwise I'd be just another talking head."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!