Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hilary Duff's Super-Thick Geek Chic Glasses: Obsessed or Hot Mess?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- Oakland Raiders Lineman Donates Game Check to 4-Year-Old with Heart Condition
- Having 'Mad Respect' for Santa and Other Country Stars' Christmas Gift Memories
- Tim Burton Says Beetlejuice Sequel Is 'Closer Than Ever'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 10:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 04, 1982
- Vol. 18
- No. 14
Having traveled on location to such exotic locales as Tahiti, the Bahamas, Lebanon and Japan, Maggie is now mulling over career plans once she graduates from Harvard, presumably in 1985. "I'm no Henry Kissinger," she laughs, "but government interests me very much." Meantime she hopes to work at Harvard's newspaper, the Crimson. Journalism looms as the most desirable choice, Han thinks. And would she consider going before the TV cameras again as a newswoman? "It would have to be more than reading the TelePrompTers," she states flatly. "Otherwise I'd be just another talking head."
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!