Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Proud Grandpa Prince Charles Transforms His Garden Into a Royal Playground: 'He Comes Alive Around Little George'
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Devon Sawa Challenges Nick Carter Over Who Had the Best '90s Center-Parted Bowl Cut (and We Kinda Started the Feud)
- Kaitlyn Bristowe Blogs About Shawn Booth's Bachelorette Proposal: 'My Heart Felt Like It Was Going to Explode'
- Miley Cyrus Has Sprouted a Mermaid Tail (PHOTO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 04, 1982
- Vol. 18
- No. 14
Having traveled on location to such exotic locales as Tahiti, the Bahamas, Lebanon and Japan, Maggie is now mulling over career plans once she graduates from Harvard, presumably in 1985. "I'm no Henry Kissinger," she laughs, "but government interests me very much." Meantime she hopes to work at Harvard's newspaper, the Crimson. Journalism looms as the most desirable choice, Han thinks. And would she consider going before the TV cameras again as a newswoman? "It would have to be more than reading the TelePrompTers," she states flatly. "Otherwise I'd be just another talking head."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!