Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West's Yeezy Season 3 Show: 5 Stylish Things You May Have Missed
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Jamie Chung Reveals the Reason She Has Never Watched Husband Bryan Greenberg in One Tree Hill
- Utah High Schooler Hands Out 900 Carnations to the Girls at His School for Valentine's Day: 'It Was Totally Worth It'
- Let Evan Rachel Wood and Chris Evans Heat Up Your Valentine's Day in Their Gucci Guilty Video
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 08, 1982
- Vol. 18
- No. 19
Picks and Pans Review: The Scarlet Pimpernel
A Checklist of This Week's Noteworthy Tv Shows, Books, Movies, Records and Other Happenings
Baroness Orczy's adventure stories are the basis for this rousingly suspenseful melodramatization of an English royalist's escapades during the French Revolution. Anthony (Brideshead Revisited) Andrews is dynamic as the foppish Sir Percy Blakeney, who doubles as the Pimpernel, rescuing French aristocrats from the guillotine. Jane (East of Eden) Seymour is his beautiful Marguerite, and Ian (Amadeus) McKellen plays his archenemy, the villainous revolutionary Chauvelin.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!