Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- It's a Girl for Alaska: The Last Frontier's Eivin and Eve Kilcher – See Her First Photo
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Rachel Zoe on Being a Mom of Boys: 'I'm Surrounded by Testosterone'
- 12 Real-Life Harry Potter Destinations You Can Visit
- Cousins North and Penelope Have Another Adorable (and Fashionable) Playdate with Aunt Khloé Kardashian
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 08, 1982
- Vol. 18
- No. 19
Picks and Pans Review: The Scarlet Pimpernel
A Checklist of This Week's Noteworthy Tv Shows, Books, Movies, Records and Other Happenings
Baroness Orczy's adventure stories are the basis for this rousingly suspenseful melodramatization of an English royalist's escapades during the French Revolution. Anthony (Brideshead Revisited) Andrews is dynamic as the foppish Sir Percy Blakeney, who doubles as the Pimpernel, rescuing French aristocrats from the guillotine. Jane (East of Eden) Seymour is his beautiful Marguerite, and Ian (Amadeus) McKellen plays his archenemy, the villainous revolutionary Chauvelin.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!