Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- New Mom Jacqueline Piñol: 'I Feel Guilty' But I Need More Me Time
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Could Queen Elizabeth Veto Brexit?
- The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth Attend Beautiful Wedding in Vancouver: 'I Cried About 13 Times'
- Proof That Even Celebrities Are Powerless Against Cheat Days
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 06, 1982
- Vol. 18
- No. 23
Picks and Pans Review: Remembrance of Love
A Checklist of This Week's Books, Noteworthy Tv Shows, Movies, Records and Other Happenings
Kirk Douglas stars in this moving, bittersweet drama about Jewish teenage lovers in Poland during World War II who meet again 35 years later at a reunion of Holocaust survivors in Israel. The film features Pam (Mork and Mindy) Dawber as Douglas' journalist daughter and Kirk's real-life son Eric, 23, who plays the young Douglas in flashbacks.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!