Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West's Yeezy Season 3 Show: 5 Stylish Things You May Have Missed
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Jamie Chung Reveals the Reason She Has Never Watched Husband Bryan Greenberg in One Tree Hill
- Utah High Schooler Hands Out 900 Carnations to the Girls at His School for Valentine's Day: 'It Was Totally Worth It'
- Let Evan Rachel Wood and Chris Evans Heat Up Your Valentine's Day in Their Gucci Guilty Video
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 25, 1983
- Vol. 19
- No. 16
Jerry Ver Dorn, Brynn Thayer and Other Daytime Drama Stars Soap Up for the Sake of Stray Dogs
The soap stars were at the Brooklyn and Manhattan kennels of New York's ASPCA to plug "Stray Wash," a program to get volunteers to spruce up lost pooches for adoption. The actors were longer on affection than productivity: In two days they washed just 18 dogs. But some took strays home, and Guiding Light's William Roerick gave the ASPCA $100 as an incentive to get the spaniel he scrubbed adopted quickly. Another World's Linda Dano struck a deal too. She washed a large dog, but also turned up with Bebe, the tiny French papillon that appears on her show. "I brought her to have her nails clipped," she explained later. "And they did it."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!