Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ex-Police Chief Convicted of Murdering Pregnant Fiancée 7 Years After Claiming Her Death Was an Accident
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Did Warren Beatty Really Sleep with 12,775 Women? Actor Opens Up About His Infamous Dating Life
- Laguna Beach's Morgan Smith Welcomes Daughter Georgia: 'We Are Smitten'
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Luna Suits Up in the Kitchen: See the Budding Chef
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 19, 1983
- Vol. 20
- No. 12
Picks and Pans Review: Riff Rockin'
Lamb is a fun-and-games L.A. rocker who has sense of humor enough to write (with Thorn Flora) a tune called Terminal Beach ("out where the grunion run"), which goes a long way toward exonerating him from his obsession with cars and cruising. He has also mastered the Los Angeles pop-music quirk of being able to make even such a song as You Finally Broke My Heart sound relatively cheerful. This admirable album also includes a couple of good-to-hear oldies, Smokey Robinson's You've Really Got a Hold on Me and Buddy Holly's Rave On.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!