Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out Which TV Star Just Called Kim Kardashian's Platinum Hair 'Jarring'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- We Tried It: A Wacky (But Awesome) Beauty Product
- Ashton Sachs: 'I Can't Believe Somebody Killed My Parents'
- Friends Forever! Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Confirm BFF Status with Love Lock in Paris
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 1983
- Vol. 20
- No. 26
America's Athletes Are Poised for Action at the Los Angeles Games
A silver medalist in Montreal, muscled Californian Greg Louganis, 23, is three-time world champion in platform diving.
Sprinter Evelyn Asford has a shot at three medals. World record-holder in the 100 meters, the 26-year-old Californian will compete in the 200 meters and anchor the women's 4 X 100 relay.
At 18, elfin Julianne McNamara (4'10½", 86 pounds) has been a world-class gymnast for the last five years.
Oregon's Alberto Salazar, 26, Is America's premier marathon man. He won the New York City event three straight years and has clocked the fastest time ever (2:08:13) for the 26.2 miles.
She trains at Mission Viejo, Calif. and Is our best hope for a medal in women's swimming. With a name like Tiffany (Cohen), the 17-year-old freestyle specialist must be used to having a lot of silver and gold around.
March 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!