Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Her Baby's Name & More Weekend News
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Celebri-lattes! Amazing Coffee Art of Taylor Swift, Nick Jonas & Other Stars
- Man in Elf Costume Arrested After Being Found Passed Out in Running Van
- From EW: Sony Lawyer Says The Interview Will Still Be Distributed
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 08:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 1983
- Vol. 20
- No. 26
America's Athletes Are Poised for Action at the Los Angeles Games
A silver medalist in Montreal, muscled Californian Greg Louganis, 23, is three-time world champion in platform diving.
Sprinter Evelyn Asford has a shot at three medals. World record-holder in the 100 meters, the 26-year-old Californian will compete in the 200 meters and anchor the women's 4 X 100 relay.
At 18, elfin Julianne McNamara (4'10½", 86 pounds) has been a world-class gymnast for the last five years.
Oregon's Alberto Salazar, 26, Is America's premier marathon man. He won the New York City event three straight years and has clocked the fastest time ever (2:08:13) for the 26.2 miles.
She trains at Mission Viejo, Calif. and Is our best hope for a medal in women's swimming. With a name like Tiffany (Cohen), the 17-year-old freestyle specialist must be used to having a lot of silver and gold around.
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!