Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 13, 1984
- Vol. 21
- No. 6
Word is that a wedding day is imminent for Elizabeth McGovern and Sean Penn, who have been in Mexico scouting locales for the ceremony. Elizabeth and Sean star in Racing with the Moon, to be released March 23, in which they play lovers, naturally...As for What's New in Linda Ronstadt's love life, she's living with Star Wars creator George Lucas at his 19th-century hilltop home in San Anselmo, Calif. Lucas' divorce from his estranged wife Marcia, whom he married in 1969 and who moved out last June, is pending. The annual performer Q study, which ranks some 1,050 celebs according to popularity, won't be out until May. But Steven Levitt, president of Marketing Evaluations Inc., which begins polling 5,400 people next month, is predicting who the superstars and superduds will be. In his top three percent: Alan Alda, Carol Burnett, Tom Selleck, George Burns and Clint Eastwood. In the bottom two percent: Marie Osmond, Barbi Benton, Howard Cosell, Muhammad Ali, Rona Barrett, Yoko Ono, Farrah Fawcett and Bruce Jenner. Well, maybe so, but Jenner's performer Q—he ranked in the bottom five percent last year—obviously hasn't hurt his career. The 1976 Olympic decathlon champ has renewed his NBC contract, and he is hosting six syndicated specials called The Golden Link, about Olympic events and athletes. In addition, Bruce and Bob Mathias, the decathlon winner in 1948 and 1952, narrate a double album titled The History of the Ancient and Modern Olympics, to be released later this month.
Soap actress Jeanne Cooper and Kay Chancellor, the character she plays on CBS's The Young and the Restless, are both getting a facelift. Cooper, 50ish, is undergoing the surgery March 12, and portions of the procedure will be televised in late March: She may actually have her bandages removed on the show and will appear on camera during her expected four-week recovery, with all her bruises and scars. The surgery will be performed by Victoria Principal's steady, Dr. Harry Glassman, but we won't get to see him: CBS has hired an actor to portray him on the soap.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!