Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kate Hudson Dons Matching Pink Fringe Bikini with Stylist in Las Vegas
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Chrissy Teigen Shares Bath Time With Baby Luna – See the Adorable Snap!
- Justin Bieber (Finally!) Cuts His Dreadlocks Off – See His Fresh Haircut
- Blind Afghanistan War Veteran Will Go for Gold at Paralympic Games in Rio
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 02, 1984
- Vol. 21
- No. 13
Elvis Had His Cadillac, but There's No More Sacred C&W Icon Than Trigger Jr.
"The Baldwin company had given me a guitar with a pickup [a device to electrically amplify a guitar] on it," Willie says, "but I dropped the Baldwin one day and busted it. So I got Shot Jackson in Nashville to take the Baldwin pickup out of the busted guitar and put it in this Martin Classic. The tone just knocked me out when I first heard it. I've tried putting other Baldwin pickups in Martins, but I can't get an equal sound. Leon Russell was the one who told me that having someone sign your guitar was a nice insurance policy, so I had him autograph mine. Then, as I traveled around, I got everyone to sign it. It's got as many names as it can handle right now. There's no pickguard on the Classic because you're not supposed to use a pick on it. So between the pick and my fingernails, it's just about worn through. I don't know what I'd do without Trigger. I think it'll live as long as I will."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!