Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See Dancing with the Stars Pro Kym Johnson's Wild Bachelorette Party in Vegas!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Duncan Jones Welcomes Son Stenton David Jones 6 Months After Dad David Bowie's Death
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Zoë Saldana Says Grandparents and Nannies Are a Huge Help in Raising Twin Sons: We 'Have a Great Village'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 08, 1984
- Vol. 22
- No. 15
Diana Ross Recruits a Celebrity Crew for Her Gala Launch in Gotham
The hottest star of the night was hostess Ross, shimmering in a red silk sari—"When I see a handsome man I take it off," she laughed. The glamorexic Diana danced with guests and fans until she was, as the lyric of her latest single has it, "swept away" by her escort, Danny Sullivan.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!