Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kyle Richards Opens Up About Sister Kim's Sobriety and Their 'Very Difficult' Relationship: 'We Will Probably Always Be a Work in Progress'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- VIDEO: See Ted Cruz Act Out a Famous Scene from The Princess Bride – At Church
- Pennsylvania Cop Responding to Alleged Domestic Violence Call Shot Dead
- John Legend on First-Time Fatherhood: 'I Really Hope We'll Be Good Parents'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 08, 1984
- Vol. 22
- No. 15
Diana Ross Recruits a Celebrity Crew for Her Gala Launch in Gotham
The hottest star of the night was hostess Ross, shimmering in a red silk sari—"When I see a handsome man I take it off," she laughed. The glamorexic Diana danced with guests and fans until she was, as the lyric of her latest single has it, "swept away" by her escort, Danny Sullivan.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!