Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Fatal Victim of Hoboken Train Crash Identified as 34-Year-Old Married Mother Fabiola Bittar de Kroon
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Teresa Giudice Says Husband Joe Has Lost 35 Lbs. in Prison by Doing '1,000 Sit-Ups a Day'
- Ozzy Osbourne's Ex-Mistress Michelle Pugh Files Complaint Against His Daughter Kelly for Allegedly Targeting Her for 'Financial Gain'
- FROM EW: Inside Maren Morris' Country Revolution
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 08, 1984
- Vol. 22
- No. 15
Diana Ross Recruits a Celebrity Crew for Her Gala Launch in Gotham
The hottest star of the night was hostess Ross, shimmering in a red silk sari—"When I see a handsome man I take it off," she laughed. The glamorexic Diana danced with guests and fans until she was, as the lyric of her latest single has it, "swept away" by her escort, Danny Sullivan.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!