Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 08, 1985
- Vol. 23
- No. 14
Meet Big Red, the Most Prodigious Package of Porcine Poundage to Come Down the Pike
His ex-owner, farmer Nathaniel Drummond, 72, has never seen a hog so hefty in 25 years of raising pigs. "He was 6 months old when I got him and he weighed about 100 pounds," says Drummond, who has about 40 porkers of all sizes wallowing around his property in Cuba, Ala. "He took his second growth. I never knew a hog to do that before." Before Big Red, a Duroc hog, grew so large that he had to be castrated because he couldn't service the sows, he sired "every bit of 210 pigs," says Drummond.
After getting Big Red weighed at a nearby salvage company last fall, Drummond decided, at the urging of friends, to go public with the swell swine and charged folks a buck to gaze on His Hugeness. Not long ago, however, Drummond was all set to butcher Big Red, until the owner of a Massachusetts animal show intervened and bought him for $3,000. Drummond, of course, put the money in his piggy bank.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!