Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sinead O'Connor Pleads for Her Family to Visit Her in Latest Facebook Post: 'I Need You. I Need Your Love'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- FROM EW: Superman Unmasks Batman in New Sneak Peek from Dawn of Justice
- Found: The Face Serum A-list Stars Love
- Taylor Swift Shares (Bug Infested!) Moments From Her Family Road Trip to New Zealand
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 03, 1985
- Vol. 23
- No. 22
Uptown Plays with Downtown as the Founders of Studio 54 Throw Open the New Palladium Nightclub
The two impresarios (Palladium's "conceptual consultants" rather than owners) commissioned renovations by Japanese architect Arata Isozaki and interior furnishings by French designer Andrée Putman, then recruited such trendy downtown artists as Keith Haring, Francesco Clemente and Kenny Scharf to decorate the mammoth pleasure dome. "Chapeau!" cried an elated Halston on opening night. "Hats off to Steve and Ian. Thank God we have a nightclub in the world again."
December 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!