Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ryan Lochte Apologizes for His Olympics Scandal: 'I've Got a Big Heart, I Let a Lot of People Down'
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Zion Harvey on His Favorite Thing About Being First Kid Ever to Receive Double Hand Transplant: I Can 'Wrap Them Around My Mom'
- Senator Amy Klobuchar Fights the 400 Percent Price Hike of EpiPens and Shares Her Emotional Story of Her Daughter's Allergic Attack
- Rihanna Breaks Summer Dress Code in Puffer Coats and Tracksuit
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 03, 1985
- Vol. 23
- No. 22
Uptown Plays with Downtown as the Founders of Studio 54 Throw Open the New Palladium Nightclub
The two impresarios (Palladium's "conceptual consultants" rather than owners) commissioned renovations by Japanese architect Arata Isozaki and interior furnishings by French designer Andrée Putman, then recruited such trendy downtown artists as Keith Haring, Francesco Clemente and Kenny Scharf to decorate the mammoth pleasure dome. "Chapeau!" cried an elated Halston on opening night. "Hats off to Steve and Ian. Thank God we have a nightclub in the world again."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!