Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ginger Zee: Becoming a Mom Made Me Feel Better About My Body – and My Life!
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- WATCH: All of Jeff Goldblum's Best Movie Moments in Honor of Independence Day: Resurgence
- Bare Necessities: 4 Tricks to Get Your Legs Ready for Summer
- WATCH AND SHOP: The (Cheap!) Steamer You Can Even Use on Leather and Sequins
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 03, 1985
- Vol. 23
- No. 22
Uptown Plays with Downtown as the Founders of Studio 54 Throw Open the New Palladium Nightclub
The two impresarios (Palladium's "conceptual consultants" rather than owners) commissioned renovations by Japanese architect Arata Isozaki and interior furnishings by French designer Andrée Putman, then recruited such trendy downtown artists as Keith Haring, Francesco Clemente and Kenny Scharf to decorate the mammoth pleasure dome. "Chapeau!" cried an elated Halston on opening night. "Hats off to Steve and Ian. Thank God we have a nightclub in the world again."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!