Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Bieber Taking Legal Action Over Nude Photos
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Sarah Drew Says Daughter Hannah Is Determined to Skip Crawling: 'She Just Wants to Walk'
- Darcy Has Arrived! Colin Firth Spotted Filming For Upcoming Bridget Jones's Baby
- Rumer Willis Spills the Details About Her 'Awful' Gossip Girl Audition
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 10, 1985
- Vol. 23
- No. 23
The Hats Are High, the Hi Jinks Wild as the U.s. Military Academies' Grads Win Freedom at Last
There was ample cause for celebration. The midshipmen and cadets had survived a grueling four-year apprenticeship. (The cost of putting one student through Annapolis is $126,000, West Point, $174,700 and at the Air Force Academy, $150,000.) The newly minted officers are ecstatically happy to be leaving. As Nancy Laurenzano, 21, said triumphantly after collecting her Naval Academy diploma: "We came, we saw, we kicked ass."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!