Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Who Is Performing a Surprise Duet at the 2015 Academy of Country Music Awards?
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana Show Sweet PDA in Miami
- Dolly Parton Shares Her Secrets to Her Happy Marriage
- Justin Timberlake to Jessica Biel: 'I Can't Wait to See Our Greatest Creation Yet'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 10, 1985
- Vol. 23
- No. 23
The Hats Are High, the Hi Jinks Wild as the U.s. Military Academies' Grads Win Freedom at Last
There was ample cause for celebration. The midshipmen and cadets had survived a grueling four-year apprenticeship. (The cost of putting one student through Annapolis is $126,000, West Point, $174,700 and at the Air Force Academy, $150,000.) The newly minted officers are ecstatically happy to be leaving. As Nancy Laurenzano, 21, said triumphantly after collecting her Naval Academy diploma: "We came, we saw, we kicked ass."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!