Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Janice Dickinson: I Feel 'Vindicated' by Bill Cosby's Released Testimony – But 'This Is Not Over'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Why People Loved Can't Buy Me Love's Cindy Mancini
- Move Over, Justin Bieber. Chrissy Teigen Shares Pic of John Legend's Bare Butt
- Ben Affleck Spotted with Tattoo on His Back Post-Split
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 17, 1985
- Vol. 23
- No. 24
In Spring a Young Sheep's Fancy Turns to Thoughts of Frolic, but This One Gamboled and Lost
FIRST PONY: Now there goes something you don't see every day, Otis.
SECOND PONY: What's that, Oren?
FIRST PONY: Sheep with a can on its head.
SECOND PONY: Maybe it's just a very, very ugly sheep.
THIRD PONY: Is there a joke here somewhere about unembraceable ewe?
FIRST PONY: Perhaps. Or something about pulling the steel wool over its eyes?
THIRD PONY: I don't think so. How about canned lamb? Or sheep dip? Muttonhead, maybe?
SECOND PONY: Close, but no cigar. I think what we have here, gentlemen, a sheep in search of a punch line.
FIRST PONY: And a can opener.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!