Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is Real Housewives Star Kim Richards Entering Rehab?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 13- Apr. 19, 2015
- Bobby Brown Clarifies Earlier Comments on Bobbi Kristina's Condition: 'God Is Hearing Our Prayers'
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Out of Her Coma but Has 'Irreversible Brain Damage' and 'Remains Unresponsive'
- Kylie Jenner Has Gray Hair, January Jones' 'Scary' Selfie and More Weekend Snaps You Have to See
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 24, 1985
- Vol. 23
- No. 25
I'm Guy Manos, Fly Me: Piggyback Skydiving Is Giving Neo-Flytes a Lift
Debbie Glenn, Manos' passenger at left (leaving a Cessna 5,000 feet over Miami), is only 20, but passengers as old as 80 have piggybacked. Another chutist was a young man with muscular dystrophy. "The only problem," says Manos, who now charges $95 per flight, "was he weighed about 200 pounds. Two of my friends literally picked us up and threw us out the door. Then we had two guys catch him." A colleague of Manos has piggybacked a blind man. "They flew him through a cloud," says Manos. "He said he could feel it." So sure is Manos of the sport's safety that he has taken each of his parents for a dive. Guy says he was sure his mom, Vivian, 56, would be very nervous about free-falling, so he released the parachute early. Complained Mrs. Manos, "Why did you open it so soon?"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!