Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- What's the One Thing Mulaney Star Martin Short Likes to Cook?
- Alexis Shapiro: Losing Weight, Loving Life
- Why Is Dolly Parton Sending Faxes (Yes, Faxes) to Kelly Clarkson?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 08:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 14, 1985
- Vol. 23
- No. 16
Who Said 'It Don't Come Easy'? A Starry-Eyed Ringo Becomes the First Beatle Grandfather
A drummer with a band called Nightfly, Zak just finished teaming up with his father on Steve Van Zandt's Sun City charity record. Said Van Zandt of the dynamic two-generation drumming duo, "They're brilliant together." The filial togetherness extends beyond the recording studio, as Zak and his new family live in a cottage on the grounds of Ringo's 79-acre estate, Tittenhurst Park, in Berkshire, England. Little Tatia has done her share to disrupt domestic harmony, however. "If she sleeps," Ringo told the Daily Express, "we all sleep, but when she wakes up so do we." Grandmother Maureen, Ringo's first wife, flew in from New York and succumbed to newborn Tatia's charms at once. It was Ringo who summed up the moment and even revealed some grandfather wisdom in the process. Said the happy patriarch, "She's a little beauty. But every granddad thinks that, I'm sure."
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!