Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Frozen is Heading to Broadway in 2018!
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Gwen Stefani Teases New Details of Her Upcoming Album – See the Track List!
- Is Kanye West Defending Bill Cosby? Rapper Tweets Support for the Comedian Amid Legal Battles
- See Jimmy Fallon Reveal Ryan Reynolds as PEOPLE's Sexiest Dad Alive!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 14, 1985
- Vol. 23
- No. 16
Who Said 'It Don't Come Easy'? A Starry-Eyed Ringo Becomes the First Beatle Grandfather
A drummer with a band called Nightfly, Zak just finished teaming up with his father on Steve Van Zandt's Sun City charity record. Said Van Zandt of the dynamic two-generation drumming duo, "They're brilliant together." The filial togetherness extends beyond the recording studio, as Zak and his new family live in a cottage on the grounds of Ringo's 79-acre estate, Tittenhurst Park, in Berkshire, England. Little Tatia has done her share to disrupt domestic harmony, however. "If she sleeps," Ringo told the Daily Express, "we all sleep, but when she wakes up so do we." Grandmother Maureen, Ringo's first wife, flew in from New York and succumbed to newborn Tatia's charms at once. It was Ringo who summed up the moment and even revealed some grandfather wisdom in the process. Said the happy patriarch, "She's a little beauty. But every granddad thinks that, I'm sure."
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!