Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Wins New Hampshire's Republican Primary
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Father Recalls Agonizing Phone Call to His Dying Daughter After She Was Shot In the Head by a Stray Bullet
- VIDEO: First Fuller House Trailer Hits as the Gang Calls Michelle to Tell Her 'You Got It Dude!'
- Bernie Sanders Defeats Hillary Clinton to Win New Hampshire's Democratic Primary
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 21, 1985
- Vol. 23
- No. 17
For Diana Ross the Lovelight Shines These Days Through the Eyes of Norse Adventurer Arne Naess
Two weeks ago Diana was Naess' guest at a gala dinner in Oslo's Grand Hotel honoring the Everest expedition. Meanwhile Naess has shown up at Diana's recent concerts in Scandinavia. Naess, who, like Diana, is divorced, has yet to propose. But as one indication of his intentions, the super-rich tycoon has introduced the ex-Supreme to his mother. Said Mama Naess after meeting Diana, "She's an exceptionally nice woman."
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!