Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Tyler Posey and Costars Spill Secrets About Teen Wolf's 'Menacing and Scary' Villains
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Joe Manganiello: I'm Fine Being 'Celebrity Eye Candy'
- Brandy: What I Eat in a Day
- Watch This Paralyzed Graduate Walk to Receive His Diploma, With Help From His Fiancée
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 21, 1985
- Vol. 23
- No. 17
For Diana Ross the Lovelight Shines These Days Through the Eyes of Norse Adventurer Arne Naess
Two weeks ago Diana was Naess' guest at a gala dinner in Oslo's Grand Hotel honoring the Everest expedition. Meanwhile Naess has shown up at Diana's recent concerts in Scandinavia. Naess, who, like Diana, is divorced, has yet to propose. But as one indication of his intentions, the super-rich tycoon has introduced the ex-Supreme to his mother. Said Mama Naess after meeting Diana, "She's an exceptionally nice woman."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!