Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gabby Douglas Gives Fans a Health Update After Removing Cyst in Her Mouth: 'Feeling Much Better Now!'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Dolly Parton on How She's Helped Her Gay Family Members Come Out: 'You Don't Need to Live Your Life in Darkness'
- Donald Trump Confirms Trip to Mexico to Meet with President Enrique Peña Nieto
- Inside Gene Wilder's Final Days and Private Health Battle
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 21, 1985
- Vol. 23
- No. 17
For Diana Ross the Lovelight Shines These Days Through the Eyes of Norse Adventurer Arne Naess
Two weeks ago Diana was Naess' guest at a gala dinner in Oslo's Grand Hotel honoring the Everest expedition. Meanwhile Naess has shown up at Diana's recent concerts in Scandinavia. Naess, who, like Diana, is divorced, has yet to propose. But as one indication of his intentions, the super-rich tycoon has introduced the ex-Supreme to his mother. Said Mama Naess after meeting Diana, "She's an exceptionally nice woman."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!