Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Will Smith's Kids Are Reacting to His Suicide Squad Role: 'This Is the First Time Where I'm Cool for Real'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- American Surfer Survives 'Vicious' Crocodile Attack in Costa Rica Thanks to Friend Who Fought It Off with His Bare Hands
- Lindsay Davenport: Why the Atlanta Olympics Were So Special to Me and My Family
- Lindsay Lohan Hints at Relationship Trouble with Russian Love Egor Tarabasov in Cryptic Social Media Posts
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 21, 1985
- Vol. 23
- No. 17
For Diana Ross the Lovelight Shines These Days Through the Eyes of Norse Adventurer Arne Naess
Two weeks ago Diana was Naess' guest at a gala dinner in Oslo's Grand Hotel honoring the Everest expedition. Meanwhile Naess has shown up at Diana's recent concerts in Scandinavia. Naess, who, like Diana, is divorced, has yet to propose. But as one indication of his intentions, the super-rich tycoon has introduced the ex-Supreme to his mother. Said Mama Naess after meeting Diana, "She's an exceptionally nice woman."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!