Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- French Train Attack Hero Expected to Make Full Recovery: 'He's Quite A Fighter'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Yolanda Foster Reveals Daughter Bella Hadid and Son Anwar Have Battled Lyme Disease
- Ryan Seacrest Asked to Be Man of Honor at Sister's Wedding: 'Just Shed A Tear'
- Jessie James Decker Shares Breastfeeding Photo: I Love 'Feeding My Sweet Boy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 28, 1985
- Vol. 23
- No. 18
John Anderson Is Dev-Oat-Ed to Keeping His Gal on the Farm
The grass roots proposal almost didn't get off the ground. First, John recalls, his digging equipment got stuck on a tree ("I guess I was nervous"). Then Shirley, a nurse, didn't want to go up ("It was rainy and I was acting kind of silly," he says). When they were finally airborne, John had to make two passes—with the plane—before Shirley got the message.
Although John says he had no doubts that Shirley would accept, he had a backup plan ready just in case: "I just would have stayed up there until she said yes."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!