Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kerry Washington Teases President Obama's 'Funny' Side Ahead of Last White House Correspondents' Dinner, as She Joins Scandal Stars at Event in D.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- FROM EW: Drake Releases New Album Views
- Anti-Trump Protest Intensifies in Orange County as Roads are Blocked, Police Window Smashed
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Have Lunch with His Parents in Australia
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 23, 1985
- Vol. 24
- No. 26
He Can Block, Run, Do Endorsements. At 308 Pounds, William Perry Is the Big Surprise of the Football Season
Not surprisingly Perry's life has changed as dramatically as his financial statement. "We anticipated just a little attention," says Sherry, 22, Perry's sweetheart since junior high and his wife of four years. "But it's gone so far now." Latavia, the couple's 3-year-old daughter (left), is bothered by her father's frequent absences. "She's always crying, 'I want my daddy,' " reports Sherry. "She's always wanting to be in her daddy's lap." The Fridge claims to be unaffected by the clamor of fame, but Sherry's not so sure. "William used to go out a lot and do things by himself," she says. "Now it seems like he can't do without me. He says he feels all by himself when I'm not with him." The image is startling yet touching: Surrounded by a sea of admirers, the outsize phenomenon leans on his 125-pound wife for support.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!