Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Octavia Spencer and More React to South Carolina Elementary School Shooting that Left Three People Injured
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- FROM Fortune: How America's Next Top Model Made Tyra Banks a Better Businesswoman
- WATCH: Donald Trump Calls Then-Pregnant Kim Kardashian West 'a Bit Large' in Newly Resurfaced Video
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Are 'Not in a Healthy Place,' Says Source, as Filming 'Causes Them to Fight Even More'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 23, 1985
- Vol. 24
- No. 26
He Can Block, Run, Do Endorsements. At 308 Pounds, William Perry Is the Big Surprise of the Football Season
Not surprisingly Perry's life has changed as dramatically as his financial statement. "We anticipated just a little attention," says Sherry, 22, Perry's sweetheart since junior high and his wife of four years. "But it's gone so far now." Latavia, the couple's 3-year-old daughter (left), is bothered by her father's frequent absences. "She's always crying, 'I want my daddy,' " reports Sherry. "She's always wanting to be in her daddy's lap." The Fridge claims to be unaffected by the clamor of fame, but Sherry's not so sure. "William used to go out a lot and do things by himself," she says. "Now it seems like he can't do without me. He says he feels all by himself when I'm not with him." The image is startling yet touching: Surrounded by a sea of admirers, the outsize phenomenon leans on his 125-pound wife for support.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!