Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Italian Astronaut Wears Star Trek Uniform in Space
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 13- Apr. 19, 2015
- A Kaitlyn-Britt Showdown? A Motorized Cupake? New Bachelorette Promo Is Nuts (VIDEO)
- What Made Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson's 'Connection Even Stronger' on DWTS
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Brown Has 'Irreversible Brain Damage' and 'Remains Unresponsive'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 23, 1985
- Vol. 24
- No. 26
The Hulkster: Hulk Hogan
AGE: "Who wants to know?"
PROFESSION: World Wrestling Federation heavyweight champion.
HOBBY: "Hangin' and bangin' [wrestling]. There's nothing better than eating right, getting a pump on and then going out and facing the best in the world...and winning."
LAST BOOK READ: Iacocca: An Autobiography. "My man Lee proved it. American made is the best, just like the Hulkster."
MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT: Making scrap metal of the Iron Sheik.
WHY I DO WHAT I DO: "It proves to all the little Hulksters out there that if you work hard and get to bed early you can accomplish anything. And I mean anything, Daddy."
QUOTE: "Say your prayers."
PROFILE: Six-feet-eight-inches, 303 pounds. Calls his 24-inch biceps "pythons."
HIS DRINK: Hulkster's Choice Milk—The breakfast of body slammers.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!