Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Beauty Queen Sentenced to Prison in Fake Cancer Scam: She 'Literally Stole from Dying People'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Michael Lohan Expresses Concern for 'Frantic' Daughter Lindsay Following Alleged Altercation with Fiancé: 'I Wanted to Get Her to a Safe Place'
- WATCH: AHS Releases First Teasers for Mysterious Season 6 – and They're Predictably Terrifying
- WATCH: Jazz Jennings Nervously Prepares for Her First Date – Even Though She Admits, 'I Still Don't Know My Sexual Orientation'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 23, 1985
- Vol. 24
- No. 26
The Hulkster: Hulk Hogan
AGE: "Who wants to know?"
PROFESSION: World Wrestling Federation heavyweight champion.
HOBBY: "Hangin' and bangin' [wrestling]. There's nothing better than eating right, getting a pump on and then going out and facing the best in the world...and winning."
LAST BOOK READ: Iacocca: An Autobiography. "My man Lee proved it. American made is the best, just like the Hulkster."
MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT: Making scrap metal of the Iron Sheik.
WHY I DO WHAT I DO: "It proves to all the little Hulksters out there that if you work hard and get to bed early you can accomplish anything. And I mean anything, Daddy."
QUOTE: "Say your prayers."
PROFILE: Six-feet-eight-inches, 303 pounds. Calls his 24-inch biceps "pythons."
HIS DRINK: Hulkster's Choice Milk—The breakfast of body slammers.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!