Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM ESSENCE: Ava DuVernay on Whether She'll Direct the Black Panther Movie
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- 28-Year-Old Killed by Alligator During Late-Night Swim in Texas
- Gloria Estefan Funds Hospital Stay for 8-Year-Old Boy with Cerebral Palsy: 'I Felt a Very Strong Connection'
- FROM EW: Harry Styles Opens Up About Life Without Zayn Malik
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 20, 1986
- Vol. 25
- No. 3
Picks and Pans Review: The Wrestling Album
Lou Albano, Junk Yard Dog, Hillbilly Jim and their colleagues approach singing with the same degree of seriousness and skill as they do poking each other's eyes out. That is to say, they make a feeble show of it and never come close to the real thing. Don't be fooled: This is not funny bad music, it's just bad. There doesn't seem to be any attempt at cleverness. There's only, for instance, Albano croaking out his name for three minutes or Nikolai Volkoff singing Cara Mia even further off key than Jay and the Americans did. The only wrestler who might be able to sing his way into a third-grade chorus is Jimmy Hart, whose Eat Your Hart Out, Rick Springfield is, if not a bright spot, at least a moment when the earmuffs can come off without risking permanent apoplexy. The best possible explanation for this album is that one of its producers, Jim Steinman, is a longtime collaborator of Meat Loaf's and may be trying to curry favor with the grappling crowd in case Meat needs to turn to the mats to pick up some spending money. (Epic)
- Ralph Novak,
- David Hiltbrand,
- Eric Levin.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!