Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- And the New Miss Universe Is ...
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- The SAG Awards Brought Together Our Favorite '90s Crushes
- VIDEO: Watch Those As the World Turns Scenes Julianne Moore Mentioned in Her SAG Awards Speech
- Viola Davis Calls Out 4-Year-Old Daughter in Heartfelt SAG Speech
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 03:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 20, 1986
- Vol. 25
- No. 3
The Lady or the Tiger? A Terrifying Tangle in Toronto Happily Ends in a Draw
A former Miss Nevada, the 5' 10" Daniel is currently the Miss English Leather Calendar Girl. Taz was called in to add a little fire and ice to a newspaper pinup calendar. Daniel insists that she will resume the photo session with the 2-year-old tiger because "I don't wish to be afraid of anything in life." Taz's trainer certainly isn't scared—he lets the Halloween-hued tabby sleep with him in his hotel room. "This looked like terror in the park," Dillman says, "but Taz was just showing his affection for Christa. Although Taz eats 40 pounds of meat a day, he's really a big baby. He just has good taste in women." Fine, as long as that doesn't change to women who taste good.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!