Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 5 Things to Know About Alexandra Daddario
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- Kanye West Gives Words of Wisdom to Graduating Fashion Students: 'When You're the Best, You Get Hated On the Most'
- Mom Receives 'Gift of Life' With Kidney Transplant from Son Killed Suddenly by Stroke
- Watch Rachel Dratch Turn a Dull Den into the Most Fun Room in the House
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 20, 1986
- Vol. 25
- No. 3
The Lady or the Tiger? A Terrifying Tangle in Toronto Happily Ends in a Draw
A former Miss Nevada, the 5' 10" Daniel is currently the Miss English Leather Calendar Girl. Taz was called in to add a little fire and ice to a newspaper pinup calendar. Daniel insists that she will resume the photo session with the 2-year-old tiger because "I don't wish to be afraid of anything in life." Taz's trainer certainly isn't scared—he lets the Halloween-hued tabby sleep with him in his hotel room. "This looked like terror in the park," Dillman says, "but Taz was just showing his affection for Christa. Although Taz eats 40 pounds of meat a day, he's really a big baby. He just has good taste in women." Fine, as long as that doesn't change to women who taste good.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!