Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Steve Harvey on Parents Rejecting Their LGBT Children: 'I Would Never Stop Loving My Kid'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- From Matthew Crawley to the Beast: Producer Shares a First Look at Dan Stevens as the Prince in Beauty and the Beast
- French Montana Admires Iggy Azalea's Famed Booty as They Head to Cabo with Friends
- Is Kendall Jenner Banned from Uber? Kim Kardashian Claims Her Sister Has Been 'Suspended' from the App
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 20, 1986
- Vol. 25
- No. 3
The Lady or the Tiger? A Terrifying Tangle in Toronto Happily Ends in a Draw
A former Miss Nevada, the 5' 10" Daniel is currently the Miss English Leather Calendar Girl. Taz was called in to add a little fire and ice to a newspaper pinup calendar. Daniel insists that she will resume the photo session with the 2-year-old tiger because "I don't wish to be afraid of anything in life." Taz's trainer certainly isn't scared—he lets the Halloween-hued tabby sleep with him in his hotel room. "This looked like terror in the park," Dillman says, "but Taz was just showing his affection for Christa. Although Taz eats 40 pounds of meat a day, he's really a big baby. He just has good taste in women." Fine, as long as that doesn't change to women who taste good.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!