Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why Daniel Radcliffe Won't Be Sneaking Into the New Harry Potter Play
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Ex Says Her Baby Obsession and Disappearing Acts Pushed Him Away: 'Some Things Just Weren’t Adding Up'
- Hillary Clinton Consults Vogue's Anna Wintour for Fashion Advice on the Campaign Trail
- The Rio Host Committee Will Stay on a Luxury Cruise Ship During the Olympics – While Athletes Make Do in Cramped Quarters
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 20, 1986
- Vol. 25
- No. 3
The Lady or the Tiger? A Terrifying Tangle in Toronto Happily Ends in a Draw
A former Miss Nevada, the 5' 10" Daniel is currently the Miss English Leather Calendar Girl. Taz was called in to add a little fire and ice to a newspaper pinup calendar. Daniel insists that she will resume the photo session with the 2-year-old tiger because "I don't wish to be afraid of anything in life." Taz's trainer certainly isn't scared—he lets the Halloween-hued tabby sleep with him in his hotel room. "This looked like terror in the park," Dillman says, "but Taz was just showing his affection for Christa. Although Taz eats 40 pounds of meat a day, he's really a big baby. He just has good taste in women." Fine, as long as that doesn't change to women who taste good.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!