Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ben Stiller Reveals His 'Bumped' Super Bowl Commercial – for Female Viagra!
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Affidavit: Johnny Manziel Caused Ex-Girlfriend to Lose Hearing, Threatened to Kill Her and Himself
- VIDEO: Tom Felton and Joseph Fiennes Go Head to Head in Exclusive Clip from Biblical Epic Risen
- Watch These Moms Adorably Dance to Sugar Ray's 'Fly' While Wearing Their Babies
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 10, 1986
- Vol. 25
- No. 6
Be a Good Skate, Fella, and This Time Try to Keep Your Head
Since Golden, a brakeman on the Union Pacific Railroad line, set up his trompe I'oeil, the joke has spread from his 500-acre farm into a community fad. Other department store castoffs now are found stuck into bales of hay, the head at one end and the legs protruding from the other. "We're all doing the same thing," Golden says, "trying to keep a neighbor going for another day, another week." In the summer Golden swaps the skates for flippers. It proves, he says, "that all us Nebraskans are not stuck in the mud."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!