Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Erin Andrews to Miss Week 3 of DWTS to 'Support' Boyfriend Jarret Stoll 'Whose Nephew Passed Away'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Tatyana Ali Reveals Newborn Son's Name: Baby Edward 'Has Opened My Heart to a Bottomless Depth of Feeling'
- They're with Her: The Mystery Behind the Will & Grace Reunion Is Solved!
- Inside Shay Mitchell's Glam Guesthouse
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 10, 1986
- Vol. 25
- No. 6
Be a Good Skate, Fella, and This Time Try to Keep Your Head
Since Golden, a brakeman on the Union Pacific Railroad line, set up his trompe I'oeil, the joke has spread from his 500-acre farm into a community fad. Other department store castoffs now are found stuck into bales of hay, the head at one end and the legs protruding from the other. "We're all doing the same thing," Golden says, "trying to keep a neighbor going for another day, another week." In the summer Golden swaps the skates for flippers. It proves, he says, "that all us Nebraskans are not stuck in the mud."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!