Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is Robert Durst Connected to These 3 Missing Women?
- Read the Cover Story: Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Her Secret Health Crisis
- How Stars Get Beachy Waves: With This Brand-New (Amazing) Curling Iron
- Mother Charged with Murder in Death of Her Toddler Son at Manhattan Restaurant
- Angelina Jolie: How Unbroken Has Helped Me Over the Last Few Months
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 1986
- Vol. 25
- No. 19
Another Opening, Another Show for Debbie Allen
Everybody, it seemed, loved Debbie Allen last week. The New York Times called her performance "sizzling." One of her biggest fans was Richard Pryor, who was among the first to scoot backstage with congratulations. Like everyone else, he had to wait nearly an hour while she dressed for the party. The delay seemed inconsequential when Debbie reappeared in a gown cut so breathtakingly low as to defy both belief and the forces of gravity.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!