Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 1986
- Vol. 25
- No. 19
Another Opening, Another Show for Debbie Allen
Everybody, it seemed, loved Debbie Allen last week. The New York Times called her performance "sizzling." One of her biggest fans was Richard Pryor, who was among the first to scoot backstage with congratulations. Like everyone else, he had to wait nearly an hour while she dressed for the party. The delay seemed inconsequential when Debbie reappeared in a gown cut so breathtakingly low as to defy both belief and the forces of gravity.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!