Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 3 Dead, 9 Injured in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooting; Suspect Identified and in Custody
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Left with a Thanksgiving Mess? Let These Hollywood Hotties Clean Up for You
- VIDEO: Watch Heavyweight Champ Wladimir Klitschko's Pre-Fight Serenade to 'Wind Beneath My Wings'
- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 12, 1986
- Vol. 25
- No. 19
Another Opening, Another Show for Debbie Allen
Everybody, it seemed, loved Debbie Allen last week. The New York Times called her performance "sizzling." One of her biggest fans was Richard Pryor, who was among the first to scoot backstage with congratulations. Like everyone else, he had to wait nearly an hour while she dressed for the party. The delay seemed inconsequential when Debbie reappeared in a gown cut so breathtakingly low as to defy both belief and the forces of gravity.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!