Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Caitlyn Jenner was 'Disgusted' by Her Masculine 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Underdog Marcus Willis to Face Roger Federer After Stunning Wimbledon Win, Credits Girlfriend for Convincing Him Not to Quit
- Johnny Depp Gives First Public Interview Since Amber Heard Divorce Explodes
- WATCH: Dave Franco and Emma Roberts Strip Down for an Adventurous Game of Truth or Dare in Exclusive Nerve Clip
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 07, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 1
Watch It, Boys, the Girls Have Swiped Your Surfer Trunks, and Your Boxer Shorts Are So in They're Out
Why the long shorts craze? "They're cheap, comfortable and different," says Saks's sportswear fashion director Jessica Mitchell. Some boxers are made for women and have discreet little buttons on the fly, but most girls just march up to the men's counter and buy 'em for about $8 each. Surfer trunks are even cooler. "They're whimsical," says Mitchell, "a throwaway item." Yeah? Designer David Cameron recently introduced a pair with bugle beads, priced at $3,000. Man.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!