Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miley Cyrus Remembers the Summer of Josh Duggar, Kim Davis, Rachel Dolezal and More in SNL Monologue
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- SNL: Kate McKinnon's Faux Hillary Jokes with the Real Clinton About Not Supporting Gay Marriage Sooner
- Meet the Therouxs! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Make First Joint Public Appearance as a Married Couple
- Barack & Michelle Obama's Cutest White House Moments, Ranked
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 07, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 1
Watch It, Boys, the Girls Have Swiped Your Surfer Trunks, and Your Boxer Shorts Are So in They're Out
Why the long shorts craze? "They're cheap, comfortable and different," says Saks's sportswear fashion director Jessica Mitchell. Some boxers are made for women and have discreet little buttons on the fly, but most girls just march up to the men's counter and buy 'em for about $8 each. Surfer trunks are even cooler. "They're whimsical," says Mitchell, "a throwaway item." Yeah? Designer David Cameron recently introduced a pair with bugle beads, priced at $3,000. Man.
October 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!