Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Inside the Troubled Life of Whitney Houston's Daughter
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Bobbi Kristina & Nick: Their Love in Photos
- Cat Uses Husky as Bed Because Why Not? (VIDEO)
- Justin Timberlake's Changing Looks!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 12:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 07, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 1
Watch It, Boys, the Girls Have Swiped Your Surfer Trunks, and Your Boxer Shorts Are So in They're Out
Why the long shorts craze? "They're cheap, comfortable and different," says Saks's sportswear fashion director Jessica Mitchell. Some boxers are made for women and have discreet little buttons on the fly, but most girls just march up to the men's counter and buy 'em for about $8 each. Surfer trunks are even cooler. "They're whimsical," says Mitchell, "a throwaway item." Yeah? Designer David Cameron recently introduced a pair with bugle beads, priced at $3,000. Man.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!