Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 07, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 1
Watch It, Boys, the Girls Have Swiped Your Surfer Trunks, and Your Boxer Shorts Are So in They're Out
Why the long shorts craze? "They're cheap, comfortable and different," says Saks's sportswear fashion director Jessica Mitchell. Some boxers are made for women and have discreet little buttons on the fly, but most girls just march up to the men's counter and buy 'em for about $8 each. Surfer trunks are even cooler. "They're whimsical," says Mitchell, "a throwaway item." Yeah? Designer David Cameron recently introduced a pair with bugle beads, priced at $3,000. Man.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!