Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 28, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 4
The Latest Texas Hero Is 1.9 Inches Long and Dead, but It Will Loom Large in History as One of the State's Biggest Roaches
Tension crept through the room as the entries were measured with a digital caliper. The crowd shuddered when one of the judges claimed he'd been bitten, then lurched when one of the contestants broke free. Finally there was a winner—a 1.9-inch specimen entered by Janet Bowman, 33, and coworkers Pat Camden, 32, and Marsha McCrackin, 24. Draftswomen for the local phone company, the ladies were initially elated but became misty-eyed. "It was sort of sad when it died," Camden said of the roach, who was sprayed after the women found it brazenly marching down a corridor at work. "I guess I ought to kiss it, huh?" After consultation, however, the women decided to forgo a victory buss and pose for photos instead. Meanwhile, at the breakfast buffet the blueberry muffins, chocolate chip cookies and unseeded watermelon slices were, perhaps understandably, barely touched.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!