Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Rich Wants to Meet Kanye West … in the Boxing Ring
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn Reveal the Truth About That Snapchat: 'We Felt So Bad!'
- Bill and Hillary Clinton Get a Bono Shout-Out While Attending U2 Concert in NYC
- North Carolina Man Reportedly Thwarts Robbery Attempt During His Marriage Proposal
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 04, 1986
- Vol. 26
- No. 5
Cute, but Who Writes the Thank-You Notes?
So went the largely overlooked nuptials of Poison Ivy and Lala, a couple of California cats of no great pedigree. The ceremony, which took place at Dawn Rogers' home in Riverside, Calif., cost $35, including tiny tie-on hats for bride and groom. Rogers, 52, got into the pet-wedding business about five years ago, after her granddaughter, Tawni, then 6, asked her why animals could have babies and not be married. Since acquiring a mail-order minister's license from the Universal Life Church, Rogers has officiated at 17 ceremonies. Animals must not be in heat or belong to separate species. (She was once asked to hitch a snake and a rat just before the rat became the snake's dinner.) So far, she says, she's had a 100 percent record of good marriages. There haven't been any annulment requests. Not one. Not even from Sunday the mare, who was married to Blue the gelding.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!